Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

Mar 13, 2009

Hiking Along PCH
















We drove up PCH and it was such a perfect day. We stopped at a state park and went hiking for a little bit. Calvin got his first skinned knee. He wanted to run everywhere but we had to be careful with the rocks and possible rattlesnakes around. So Pete carried him on his shoulders. This is my most favorite place to hike. You have mountains and ocean. What more could you ask for?

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Where is this hike? I want to go. Looks like you had fun. Next time in you're in the Bay area come visit me!

Grace said...

Oh I would love to! We are usually in Los Angeles, but I will definitely let you know when we come up there. The hike is in Malibu canyon I can't remember the name of the state park. It was Camarilla or something...

Carly said...

I love this. Looks like it was such a good trip. Love the pics of Pete with little Calvin.