Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

Jan 20, 2009

The Swimsuit Solution...

I was working out today. And as I was overlooking the pool, I saw someone wearing a black T-shirt to her knees with her bikini top OVER her shirt. It never occured to me to do that! That way you can show off that cute bikini without having to bare your unbikini ready body. Fantastic! I cannot wait to go out and get myself an oversized balck t-shirt. Anyone else?Anyway, something to think about...

2 comments:

Hethrjem said...

How did we never think of that before? Oh wait, Madonna already tried that.

T&K SMITH said...

lol you are so funny I love this idea no need to dread summer anymore, I'm ready I let ya know if I find the BIG BLACK T SHIRT first. lol that is great can't wait to tell my mom and sis